Steve’s breakdown: The Vermont Energy Investment Corporation (VEIC), a nonprofit organization, requests proposals for Branding Services for VEIC to be completed and presented to VEIC by 4pm on Friday, March 30, 2012. Please provide notice of your intention to submit a proposal by 4pm on Thursday, March 15, 2012. The RFP is right here.
BURLINGTON, VT: The Vermont Energy Investment Corporation seek a partner with a proven track record for creative excellence in brand development and execution to help us:
- Evaluate whether our name, Vermont Energy Investment Corporation, is broad enough for the organization’s rapidly growing portfolio of diverse services, multiple business divisions and partnerships including, but not limited to, Efficiency Vermont, Energy Smart and DC SEU.
- Develop a brand platform for VEIC, including positioning, personality, promise, differentiation, and value proposition.
- Develop a comprehensive brand strategy (including brand architecture) for a multifaceted brand that addresses relationships between brands, naming conventions, and service/program brand groupings.
- Create the brand identity including naming, logo design, brand identity standards/guidelines/systems.
- Develop a strategy to gain organizational consensus for the brand’s position.