Steve’s breakdown: You know what they say about virtual schools? They spend more than they make! And that’s good news for the ad agency who wins this business. Proposals are due April 20th by 2pm. The RFP is here and the scope of services are below.
ORLANDO, FL: Florida Virtual School services needed: Creative & Marketing Services
- Branding/identity development and strategy
- Must have the expertise, knowledge, experience, and resources to aid in Florida Virtual School branding and identity development, including positioning strategies, messaging strategies, and creative strategies.
- Branding includes aiding in logo development, ad creation, and design for any and all projects for Web, print, mobile, etc.
- Conceptualization and execution of print, broadcast, mobile, outdoor, online and other advertising
- Must have the expertise, knowledge, experience, and resources to provide creative concepts, storyboards, drafts, design, and execution for any and all FLVS brand advertising. Must have the expertise, knowledge, experience, and resources to design and execute all advertisements on behalf of Florida Virtual School. This includes, but is not limited to, design file, set-up, and delivery. In addition, either internal or external video/audio recording, editing, and distribution capabilities.
- Media relations, media pitching, writing for Public Relations
- Must have expertise and resources necessary to aid in pro-active public relations efforts.
- Must have a press release distribution provider method/software/subscription (for example, Vocus). Must have writer on staff as well as relationships and/or expertise necessary for media pitching within all business sectors.
- Crisis Management Communications
- Must have ability/experience in crisis management. Able to issue and handle local, regional and national communication efforts associated with a large crisis campaign.