Why is this Steve Ratti guy hiding?
Is it the armies of automated Bots marching over the advertising industry’s new business services market?
Is it the David vs Goliath situation Steve has found himself in because of industry consolidation?
Or maybe he’s coming out from hiding because he wants to have some fun with his faceless competition.
That’s It. The third one. That’s what’s going on. He needs to make sure advertising agencies nationwide understand there’s a human with eyeballs and mood-swings and typing-fingers behind every lead, article and commentary published in Ratti Report.
Hand Picked, Home Made & Curated 1000 times every year!
~ sign-up today ~
More About Ratti Report:
We are an investigative news & insight resource delivering actionable New Business Intel to marketing agencies nationwide.
We only publish what we’d pitch ourselves and never aggregate or automate any of our content. That’s why you’ll never see most of our stuff anyplace else.
Membership also includes new business advisory services such as late-night bull sessions, impromptu brain storms and preventive agency medicine.
We have reported on 7,100+ stories and they include but are not limited to:
- Account Killing Creative
- Account Review Predictions
- Announced Account Reviews
- “Blood-in-the-Water” Situations
- Brand Launches
- C-Level Appointments Affecting Marketing
- Clients Seeking CMOs
- Company Shake-Ups
- Confidential Account Reviews
- Digital Developments
- Financial News Leaks
- Global Account Reviews that include USA
- IPOs Affect Marketing Budgets
- Legal Shifts Affecting Accounts
- Market Trends Effecting Biz/Dev Market
- Marketing Strategy Shifts at Clients
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- New CEO’s w/ Marketing Backgrounds
- New CMO Announcements
- New Distribution Partners
- Regional Account RFPs
- Special event leads
- State & National Account RFPs
- “Steal This Account” Situations
- Steve’s Personal Source Tips
- World & National Events rattling accounts
All-Access members receive 100% of our intelligence gathered content and advisory services
Our Plans Include:
Collegiate members receive 20% access to our content plus advisory services
All leads with this icon in the post’s image are free to Collegiate members