East coast Gas Company seeks Social Media Agency
PHILADELPHIA, PA: Issuer seeks proposals for a social media agency or contractor based in Philadelphia with a proven understanding of community engagement, diversity, Philadelphia and utility consumers. We seek to increase the overall awareness of PGW and its @myPGWcommunity channel which exists in support of @myPGW. This handle is specifically focused on PGW’s community presence and its positive impact on the city every day. Selected vendor will be responsible for managing up to four defined social media campaigns with the following outcomes in mind:
- Increase awareness of PGW’s commitment to infrastructure improvement;
- Improve outreach to key PGW external stakeholders;
- More frequent and timed engagement that is strategically planned; and
- Develop measureable outcomes that produce overall channel growth.
The selected vendor will develop a structured program that includes:
- A process to assist PGW in clearly defining its social media program to relate to the selected audience.
- Grow audience groups and stakeholders, including analysis of what is important to residents, customers and industry peers.
- Development and delivery of written and visual assets (posts, blogs, images etc.) that align with the audience groups and their needs or desires as defined in the previous steps.
- Clear documentation of the executed plan, content including timelines and required resources, supported by regular reporting and analytics.