RFP: City of Raleigh
Steve’s breakdown: Barclay.Williams@raleighconvention.com is the main contact. The RFP can be seen at this link. Responses are due August 8th.
RALEIGH, NC: The successful proposer shall coordinate all services under the Agreement with the RCC staff. The marketing initiatives may include:
- Develop strategies to tell RCC’s success story, promote facility to stakeholders and current/potential customers and elevate overall facility profile. Explore all realms for promotional opportunities, including existing digital platforms.
- Develop a comprehensive, yearlong “Ten Year Anniversary Campaign” for the Convention Center (calendar year 2018) to include some or all of the following elements: branding, media outreach, content curation, project management – including sponsorship/VIP elements associated with potential public event component.
- Create select content for annual social media editorial calendar six months out, focusing on key events as directed; provide online reputation management as required; advise on social media/communication outreach integration.
- Assess branding/messaging across all Convention Center communications including, but not limited to: client outreach collateral; advertising/packaging and sales materials; digital/ social media templates. Advise on and assist with the implementation of strategies to improve and/or refine continuity, incorporating City branding where appropriate.
- Research relevant area data as applicable for use in promoting facility; liaison with local partner organizations and clients as required; write copy and curate content.
- Proactively report on industry best practices as related to all aspects of RCC, including service, security, digital/social and emerging trends.
- Develop and maintain associated shared timelines or Work in Progress Document (WIP) for implementation of all projects, assigning ownership of tasks, working with key staff/other creative consultants as required.