South African Airways seeks search engine optimization agency
Steve’s breakdown: The deadline on this one is next week, December 13th, so get those calls in ASAP. 954-769-5000
PLANTATION, FL & JOHANNESBURG, South Africa: South African Airways (SAA) has issued an RFP for a search engine optimization agency. SAA a proud history of excellence, competing with many Local, Regional and International carriers, and is considered by consumers to be a premium world class airline. This is confirmed by the long list of awards the airline has received. SAA is the finest in Africa with more routes to African destinations than any other airline.
This has been historically expressed through the payoff line “Bringing the world to Africa & taking Africa to the world.”
SCOPE OF WORK
- Perform initial site audit to understand current issues facing the site.
- Perform competitive website study and work out a unique Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and placement strategy for SAA.
- Extensively research keywords phrases and identify & analyse popular keywords for www.flysaa.com
- Improve website visibility on major search engines (Google, Yahoo etc.) to improve traffic to www.flysaa.com
- Improve website optimization (ensure www.flysaa.com appears higher in SERPS (search engine results pages) Ensure SEM increases and improves conversions to www.flysaa.com
- Appear in top 10 rankings on the top 3 search engines in all markets SAA operates in.
- Generate leads from natural search traffic.
- Drive an increased volume of visitors
- Build sustainable long term natural search rankings (organic)
- Maximize natural search brand visibility
- Make ongoing site architecture recommendations to ensure most important pages of www.flysaa.com receive internal link popularity they deserve.
- Track traffic & conversions to www.flysaa.com on a monthly basis (reporting).
- Ability to integrate with SAA’s online platforms, anlytics tools and Website Optimizer
- Provide strategic input to improve www.flysaa.com URL structure for search optimization
- Use of best practice when creating URL directory structure
- Language support (tools should be able to search across all languages that SAA deems necessary)
- Admin tools and ability to integrate with SAA internal tools.
Proposal due by December 13th, 2016 to:
Tambo International Airport