Two Regional RFPs: Lansing, MI & Nampa, IA
Steve’s breakdown: For the Capital Area Transportation Authority in Lansing, MI go to This Link
For the The College of Western Idaho, go to RFP Digital Marketing Services
LANSING, MI: The Marketing Services Agency’s work will be managed by the CATA Director of Marketing or assigned designee(s). Qualified vendors must offer the following in-house services/capabilities to ensure production of high-quality, timely deliverables:
- Mapping and timetable production. The agency will be provided master schedule files in Adobe Illustrator©. If any other software is used by the agency, any conversion time will be at the vendor’s expense. Visit www.cata.org to view electronic map samples. Print schedule versions are available inside the CATA Transportation Center, located at 420 S. Grand Avenue, Lansing, as well as at many other area locations.
- Brochures, bus passes, transit cards, promotional art preparation, annual publications, and sign-production projects for bus stops, etc.
- Oversight, from A-Z, on projects including copywriting, creative conceptualization, graphics production, proofreading, photography, illustration, price bidding, press checks, social media content, etc.
- Adherence to AP Stylebook and CATA’s defined and evolving branding and design standards (a work in progress).
- Community relations examples.
- Full-service marketing agency experience and proficiencies.
- Advertising production/placement in defined media outlets.
NAMPA, IA: The College of Western Idaho is soliciting proposals from full service digital marketing providers. The purpose of this RFP is to find a digital marketing provider to collaborate with our Marketing Department on various campaigns and initiatives for the college. The services will include: Reporting, Email Campaigns, Vendor Representation, Vendor Website Advertising, Social media Marketing, Audience Targeting, Mobile Advertising, and Creative Support.
QUESTION PERIOD ENDS: February 14, 2017
PROPOSALS DUE: February 21, 2017 5:00 PM MT