Two State RFPS for Youths
The South Dakota Department (DOH) and South Dakota Department of Social Services (DSS) are seeking proposals from advertising agencies to provide health communications and marketing services in support of preventing opioid abuse and misuse Look event for 1270
SALEM, OR: Agency is seeking Digital Marketing Services to raise awareness with at-risk youth and/ or high school dropouts and their parents or guardians to voluntarily enroll in the program. Email me for the RFP
Agency is contracting out for these Services to utilize prospective Proposers’ expertise within the advertising industry. Selected Proposer will work with program staff to develop and implement a digital media strategy to include, but not limited to:
• Provide search engine pay-per-click (“PPC”) advertising and remarketing services to retarget OYCP website visitors.
• Develop a social media strategy through Facebook Event Boost Services using Agency demographics in an effort to increase orientation registration.
• Provide strategic communications planning and support to identify and attract target audiences using Agency specified demographics, as well as recommend best tactics to reach potential targets.
• Monitor and report analytic data for effectiveness of campaign strategies, identify trends indicating which marketing activities lead to enrollment, and recommend Agency reallocate ad dollars between the different ad strategies, maximizing Agency’s identified budget.
• Creative development of advertisements and targeted outreach materials.
Additional details are provided in Attachment A (Example Services, Deliverables, & Timelines).