Western State Treasury RFP
SALEM, OR: This proposed Scope of Work describes a set of marketing services (the “Services”) required for the Plan to support its early operation in Oregon, including the establishment of a statewide marketing plan for the first two (2) years of operation that will ensure Oregonians are aware of and favorably inclined toward the Plan and key stakeholders such as employers and employees are aware of its impact on them.
The Services may include, but are not limited to, performing the research and planning, creative work, design work, ad production and placement, media buys and strategy, print production, mailing, video and photo production and editing as needed to carry out the mission of the Board and the Plan during the term of the Contract.
Contractor will be working in collaboration with Treasury, the Board, and the Board’s contracted Plan Services Provided as needed.
Timelines and Deliverables
PHASE I – INITIAL RESEARCH AND PLANNING (August – September 2017)
- Deliverable 1: Baseline business and consumer awareness survey
- Deliverable 2: Marketing plan
PHASE II – MARKETING AND OUTREACH (October 2017 – December 2019)
- Deliverable 1: Advertising campaign
- Deliverable 2: Promotional materials/content
- Deliverable 3: Community partnerships/grassroots efforts
PHASE III –MARKETING REVIEW (December 2018 & December 2019)
- Deliverable 1: 2018 year-end business and consumer awareness survey
- Deliverable 2: 2018 year-end written review of marketing results
- Deliverable 3: 2019 year-end business and consumer awareness survey
- Deliverable 4: 2019 year-end written review of marketing result