Vivian Solar’s CMO Search
Steve’s breakdown: Vivint Solar has 52 offices in 12 states and I bet their marketing is heavy on lead generation. If that’s your bag, you might want give these guys a hand at filling the CMO position.
And besides, who doesn’t want a truly green client?
The job description is below.
LEHI, UT: The Chief Marketing Officer will be an energetic addition to the Vivint Solar executive team. Our Chief Marketing Officer will excel at being a global thought leader and innovator. The ideal individual will be a leader in creative excellence, with the ability to approach tasks from multiple angles and views. This visionary will continue to develop, execute and manage all marketing efforts and programs to drive our grown within the US. This individual will be based out of our Lehi, UT office and will have the outstanding opportunity to work with a fantastic team of innovative leaders within the ever growing solar industry.
You’ll make a difference by…
- Develop and monitor the Marketing budget and provide comprehensive reporting and campaign metrics.
- Collaborate with Vivint Smart Home to strengthen and maintain brand standards across all channels by working with and offering guidance to the management and executive leadership teams.
- Lead the strategic design, development and implementation of new digital and print communication solutions.
- Drawing upon previous tactical marketing experience to drive brand awareness and strengthen corporate identity.
- Previous experience working with and motivating website, video and sales marketing teams and focuses.
- Interpreting and drawing conclusions and correlations from available data and analytics.
You’ll do that with your…
- Exceptional analytical, leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Background in focusing on customer, employee, sales experiences.
- Experience interfacing with multiple company departments as well as company investors.
- Proven ability to develop and execute marketing strategy across channels and disciplines reaching and speaking to diverse audiences with relevant campaigns.
You’ll know you’re ready if you…
- 8 + years as a leading marketing professional with a variety of industries and companies.
- Experience in the Solar Industry preferred however not required.
- Possess an established professional network and ability to build meaningful relationships across industries and companies.
- MBA with emphasis in marketing or related business field/channel.
One more thing…you’ll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements.