Find a CMO – Win a Client
Steve’s breakdown: Like we always say, help find a CMO, win a new client. This one one is BOK Financial.
Here’s the job posting.
the needle in significant ways.
- Excellent communicator and reliable leader with a successful track record in senior communications or marketing role (s)
- Experience within a large matrix enterprise organization with numerous lines of business and brands with substantial multi-platform communication including digital, direct marketing, creative, online, event, media, and content creation
- A visionary and inclusive leader who leads by example through confidence, a positive attitude, humility, and empathy, holding self and others accountable for business impact and results while making everyone feel important and part of the team
- Resiliency, compassion, and influence with the ability to connect with people; build real, lasting relationships and partnerships, make decisions, be vulnerable while leading with integrity
- Employer branding experience and the ability to recognize and strategically and authentically market our EVP (employee value proposition)
- CRM Experience – managing demand generation via Salesforce or other marketing automation platforms
- Banking and or financial services industry experience with regulatory and line of business knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration and 12-15 years of communications/marketing experience or 15 + years equivalent work
experience in communications, marketing, and or advertising. MBA preferred. Chief Strategy Officer Head of Marketing Chief Experience Officer Customer Experience Officer growth experience officer
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.