Hungry Harvest seeks to grow with new CMO
Steve’s breakdown: Here’s a feel good lead for ya for the holidays. Help these folks find their CMO and help feed the hungry.
COLUMBIA, MD: Hungry Harvest, LLC’s mission is to build healthier communities. We deliver ‘surplus’ produce in balanced variety bags to subscribers once a week, year round. In addition to reducing food waste – for every bag we sell, we donate healthy meal to a hungry family in need. This innovative initiative is a scalable model that can expand to communities across the country as we prove that recovered produce is a profitable industry.
Hungry Harvest is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer who will work with the team out of Hungry Harvest’s offices in Columbia, MD. Occasional work will be in Washington, DC, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, and the surrounding areas. Travel outside of the Mid-Atlantic may be required. You will work primarily with the Chief Strategy Officer and the CEO. This position will offer many opportunities to learn business, entrepreneurial, and sales skills, and implement your marketing ideas into a budding organization. You have the opportunity to build a beautiful brand as the CMO of Hungry Harvest
Depending on experience. Potential to earn 1-3% of equity.
The position will require full-time efforts on a full-time basis.
- Design marketing campaigns and budgets with CSO and CEO
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns
- Utilize social media to spread Hungry Harvest’s story and make sales
- Develop creative marketing channels, messaging, and ideas
- Obtain 150+ customers per month from marketing strategies
- Gather information from and attain potential customer leads
- Speak to community organizations, groups, and local community centers about Hungry Harvest in order to draw in more customers and volunteers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational
- Reliable car
- Selling experience
- Marketing experience
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel and other similar software
- Able to deliver in a dynamic, fun, and results-oriented environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 5 years