Multi-Skilled Marketing Needing at Candy Co
Steve’s breakdown:Candytopia account is in the Art & Entertainment, Retail, Attractions, Events, and Live Entertainment categories. Not to mention CANDY!
So help them find a new CMO and get this exciting account as your reward.
Job Description Below.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA: Candytopia is searching for a Chief Marketing Officer to join in our sweet success!
Our interactive art installation, tastefully curated by Hollywood Candy Queen Jackie Sorkin, realized by master fabricator Zac Hartog, and brought to life by life-long retailer, John Goodman, celebrates the vibrant colors and flavors of our favorite sugary delights across over a dozen environments, from flying unicorn pigs to a marshmallow tsunami. If you ever dreamed of nibbling your way through Candyland or scoring a Golden Ticket, you’ve come to the right place.
Manage and supervise the daily activities of the corporate marketing department to include, but not limited to, the development and execution of national/ international marketing & PR strategy, promotion of events through pre-event correspondence and media coverage, establishment of promotional partnerships, optimization of social media accounts & outlets, supervision of internal and external staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define the marketing communications vision and strategy.
- Lead PR and corporate communications through social media & traditional marketing efforts.
- Supervise and develop internal marketing team.
- Manage outside teams such as PR agency, paid media, social media, etc.
- Implement & drive CRM and CX technology.
- Setup and manage paid acquisition budget.
- Identify and establish core acquisition metrics and assume responsibility for each.
- Oversee all paid channels – Facebook, Instagram, Google Search.
- Handle all partnerships and the successful promotion of them.
- Collaborate with event teams to promote launches, partnerships, ticket releases, etc.
- Act as an advocate for bold and creative thinking, constantly encouraging teams to go beyond the status quo.
- Operate an influencer and social media marketing plan that expands Candytopia’s reach and helps differentiate Candytopia in today’s market.
- Provide ideas and art direction to creative agencies such as graphic designers, web developers and video producers.
- Ensure consistent release of new content for multiple company website properties, define the social media strategy and ensure the successful execution of the plans.
- Handle all content creation which may require the use of Photoshop, Premier, or other editing software.
- Other duties, functions, special projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- 8+ years of corporate marketing experience.
- Exceptional communicator with all audiences from C-level executive staff to technical specialists.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to manage multiple people, outside agencies and concurrent projects.
- Top-notch ability to define the editorial calendar, create and edit content, and manage production in all media forms – copy, graphics, videos, presentations, etc.
- Experienced in managing a corporate website, search engine marketing and search engine optimization programs.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Candytopia LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.