Florida Agriculture Department: RFP
Steve’s breakdown: Responses to the RFP are due March 17th. Click here for the documents
TALLAHASSEE, FL: The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS or Department), Division of Food, Nutrition and Wellness (FNW), seeks to enter into a contractual services agreement with a highly-qualified contractor that specializes in outreach campaigns and the development of the creative materials associated with those campaigns.
Programs and Goals: The child nutrition programs and goals for this ITN include:
National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
• Improve the image for the NSLP.
• Increase participation in the NSLP.
School Breakfast Program (SBP)
• Increase awareness of the SBP.
• Increase participation in the SBP.
Farm to School Initiative (F2S)
• Increase awareness of the F2S.
• Increase demand for healthy, Florida menu options available in the NSLP.
Target Audiences: The target audiences in the state of Florida for the programs include:
• Persons 12-17 years old – students in grades 6th-12th.
• Parents, specifically mothers of children in grades K-5th (English and Hispanic).
Invitation to Negotiate will be opened at the below address at 02:00 P.M., March 17, 2017.
Please direct all questions to:
Phone: (850) 617-7188
FAX: (850) 617-7190
407 S. Calhoun Street
SB-8 Mayo Building
Tallahassee FL, 32399–0800