New Hampshire’s Conservation License Plate account in review
Steve’s breakdown: Selling license plates. That’s the gig with this account. Sounds like it could be fun. The proposals are due August 19th. Here’s where you can download the RFP: Ratti Report RFP7
CONCORD, NH: The State of New Hampshire’s Conservation License Plate Marketing Subcommittee is soliciting proposals from qualified interested parties to provide advertising agency services from the date of contract approval by the Governor and Executive Council to June 30, 2013.
Scope of work:
• Increase the number of Conservation Plates sold
• Create promotional pieces consistent with existing creative
• Develop website and social media goals and strategies
• Develop a media-buying plan that incorporates the appropriate media outlets within the marketing strategy and existing budget; create tracking reports
• Manage a cash budget that is estimated to be $40,000 to $50,000 annually for Conservation License Plate promotion
• Communicate effectively with subcommittee via email and in structured meetings
Download the RFP for more details.