New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority issues RFP for PR & Marketing Services
Steve’s breakdown: The proposals should be submitted by 4:30pm on August 5, 2011 to Jane Law, (if that’s her real name 🙂 ) Director, Communications, New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority, 32 Constitution Drive, Bedford, NH 03110 or email@example.com. The link to the RFP is here.
BEDFORD, NH: The Authority has long issued its own press releases, however, limited staffing precludes our ability to create effective relationships with media outlets. Therefore, the agency does not always garner much attention from the media in story placement. In addition, while staff has some experience in marketing our programs – particularly our mortgage programs – that experience, along with limited staff resources, precludes New Hampshire Housing from being experts at advertisement placement. Our objective with this Request for Proposals is to hire a qualified contractor (or contractors) who can assist New Hampshire Housing in gaining better coverage for stories generated, assist staff in creating and disseminating stories that celebrate successful program outcomes, and place advertising for our programs to best utilize scarce marketing resources. A more detailed description of what we hope to achieve with this project is listed in the “Specifications” below
The Authority has identified a need to obtain outside services to:
• Assist in developing an improved public information and media strategy for the agency and its programs.
• Secure optimal placement of press releases and other non-paid media to promote the Authority’s brand and its programs.
• Work with Authority staff to identify and write human interest stories to demonstrate the success of our housing programs
• Work with Authority staff on an “as needed” basis for unexpected public and media relations issues
• Place advertising to best promote the Authority’s mortgage program and Home Buyer/Home Owner website.
• Work with Authority staff and sponsors of multi-family housing developments to create events to highlight the effective use of public resources and promote the positive message of affordable and workforce housing.