Review: California Earthquake Authority
Steve’s breakdown: We got a PR/Marketing review here. Proposals are due on April 22nd for this earthquake awareness campaign.
SACRAMENTO, CA:The California Residential Mitigation Program (CRMP) is seeking a Public Relations firm of record for CRMP’s retrofit program, Earthquake Brace + Bolt (EBB). CRMP was formed in August 2011 under the California Joint Exercise of Powers Act (“Act”) by an agreement between the California Earthquake Authority (“CEA”) and the Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (“Cal OES”).
CRMP was formed for the purpose of supplying grants, loans, and loan guarantees (and related assistance and incentives) to owners of dwellings in California who wish to retrofit their homes to protect against earthquake damage. CRMP and its program are described at www.californiaresidentialmitigationprogram.com.
Services required include:
- Provide expertise and advice to CRMP regarding EBB’s public relations and marketing campaign planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Provide expertise in marketing campaigns to promote the EBB program, including online and social media campaigns.
- Provide printing and direct mail services for marketing.
- Write and distribute news releases, fact sheets, opinion pieces, editorials, issue- briefs, and other media materials.
- Provide written translation services for languages other than English, including but not limited to Spanish and Asian-languages for program publications, forms and web pages.
- Provide graphic design work, photography and videography to promote EBB.
- Provide research services, including consumer surveys and focus groups.
- Assist with media planning, buying, and posting. The Contractor must have the ability to purchase foreign-language media, including but not limited to Spanish and Asian media.
- Support CRMP by producing, planning and monitoring news conferences including post-earthquake news conferences.
Proposals are due by April 22 to:
California Residential Mitigation Program 801 K Street, Suite 1000
SacramentoCalifornia Earthquake Authority, California 95814 CONFIDENTIAL
Response to Request for Qualifications and Proposals CRMP RFQ 08-09