RFP: Hawai‘i Tourism Authority PR, Digital & Social Media
HONOLULU, HI: Consistent with HTA’s Five-Year Strategic Plan, HTA’s Public Relations, Communications, Outreach Programs aim to:
- Elevate HTA’s value perception as a forward thinking, knowledge-based organization and the industry’s leader for tourism.
- Increase awareness of the HTA’s lead role in facilitating access to and from the STATE through its relationship and partnership with airports and harbors.
- Position tourism as a primary economic driver for the state and catalyst for infrastructure improvements and enhanced retail, restaurant and other experiential offerings.
- Enhance community understanding and support for tourism, the HTA, its Five-Year Strategic Plan, with emphasis on the host culture and natural resources.
- Strengthen the HTA’s connectivity and relations with government, industry, business, media and consumer stakeholders.