There’s a Mall CMO job available near by
But this job is based in Pleasant, CA which would make this an amazing international account to steal if you can help find the CMO.
The job description is below.
Entrepreneurial minded individuals need only apply. Making and developing deals with current and new strategic partners. If you are an out of the box go get it done deals and marketing type of person. This is a job you want to really take a close look at.
- Define and develop a multi-channel B2B marketing strategy including, but not limited to branding, communications, content, social, SEO/SEM, PR, and events
- Develop new strategic partnerships with in and out of the box ideas on partners that can help us expand our brand globally.
- Develop feasible marketing plan based on the marketing strategy, and oversee the day-to-day implementation globally.
- Set and achieve strategic objectives related to online and offline marketing activities/strategies
- Develop, track, and report on key business metrics driving the marketing strategy and department as a whole
- Manage internal resources and external marketing and PR agencies globally
- Develop, and create and propagate an enthusiastic brand message that will resonate with our target customers and merchants globally.
- Conduct market research and deliver actionable insights to inform brand, product, and sales strategy
- Deliver assets and collateral to support branding, business development and sales efforts
- Collaborate effectively with other executives and add value with respect to strategic discussions, brand refinements, and key business decisions
What You Need for this Position
Qualifications Required – Most important: Entrepreneurial mindset with a track record of failures and successes.
- 10+ Years of experience and knowledge of Online/Offline Global Marketing
- Global Online Marketing Experience
- Social Media understanding and marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Sales Funnel Growth
- Digital Marketing
- Traditional Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Public Relations
- Branding expansion and development