BAC Florida Bank seeks digital CMO
Steve’s breakdown: As we’ve always said, help a company find their next CMO and you’ve got a new client.
Below is the job description for the BAC Florida Bank CMO job.
CORAL GABLES, FL: Create/develop marketing/branding/sales strategies to enhance organization & profile as the unparalled resource in the Digital Banking space.
Define new modern strategy to align organizations product/services to customer needs.
Define/implement organization structure processes/platforms to develop/manage and measure client experience.
Define/manage organization brand/maximize market penetration.
- Create holistic/integrated marketing operations strategy
- Develop and cross-business market research capability capturing/supporting new product creation based on customer demands/needs, driving usage of products and services.
- Develop and lead corporate branding for online/offline products & services, partnering with IT, sales, customer care professionals, advertising agencies and other external partners to ensure positive end-user experiences.
- Optimize the power and reach of company brand/products/services portfolio across multiple audiences & key stakeholder in US market.
- In partnership with other members of the executive/sales team, help create integrated sales strategy to optimize customer lead generation, acquisition and retention & increase overall revenues and ROI.
- Direct development of a centralized CRM strategy that works within & across each business segment create new selling opportunities and improved customer relations.
- Build and manage a team of professionals dedicated to brand management, product marketing, marketing operations, audience management and market segmentation, channel marketing, social media/digital strategy, market research and competitive analysis, and communications.
- Define and implement web analytic capabilities to leverage social media and external data; conversely, develop internal metrics to better leverage core business intelligence data.
- 10 years leading development of high level marketing/branding strategies – specific all finance and insurance industry
- Experience in transforming traditional marketing teams behaviors and thinking to develop a digital marketing organization able to adapt to the pace of the global marketplace.
- Thorough knowledge of current marketing best practices, channel marketing, marketing automation and digital campaigns.
- Proven track record of recruiting and retaining top marketing talent
- Strategic leader able to work with colleagues and business stakeholder to identify new products, marketing, directions, and innovative opportunities for growth
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital campaigns. Experience in digital fields such as Web development and SEO, Email marketing, Social Media, Display advertising, SEM and performance marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and experience with analytic tools such as Goggle Analytic, Omniture, etc.
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree required