Leisure Agency-of-Record Account is in Review in Annapolis
Steve’s breakdown: Proposals are due March 2nd and a decision will be made by April 1st. You can download the RFP here. The featured video is from 2008 but we think it’ll give you an idea where their head is at.
ANNAPOLIS, MD: The Annapolis & Anne Arundel County Conference and Visitors Bureau (AAACCVB) is a private, not-for-profit trade association with more than 450 members.
The vision of the AAACCVB is to be the premier destination marketing organization for Annapolis & Anne Arundel County. Our mission is to plan, produce and promote programs designed to increase the number of leisure and business visitors to the destination, while preserving the community aspect and managing the travel and tourism industry. We brand, market and sell the destination globally as a premier leisure and business destination for the ongoing economic benefit of the community.
The primary target audience of the CVB’s branding and marketing efforts is the leisure traveler; however, we also promote the area by working with the travel trade, travel media and meeting planners to increase awareness of the destination. The focus of these activities is to increase awareness of the breadth and depth of offerings in Annapolis and Anne Arundel County, to heighten intent to visit by new travelers, to boost the rate of repeat visitation, and to increase the length of stay.
More information about the AAACCVB can be accessed via our website at www.VisitAnnapolis.org.
The purpose of this proposal is to select a new creative agency to be the agency-of-record for the AAACCVB. This agency will support the AAACCVB with the following strategic objectives:
- Refresh the current brand and convey this refresh to the new website design and other online channels.
- Work with the CVB’s staff, committees, and partner vendors to develop a strategy for a new destination website.
- Develop a creative strategy, site designs, and complete creative library to be delivered, ready for implementation, to the development team of the new website.
- Support the development of the new destination website with strategic advice, creative design, and beta testing.
- Support the CVB as the creative agency-of-record post site launch with strategic online marketing campaign development and implementation.
- Support the CVB with analytic reporting for both website and online marketing campaigns.
Director of Marketing
Annapolis & Anne Arundel County Conference and Visitors Bureau
26 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401