Milwaukee Restaurant Group seeks CMO
Steve’s breakdown: Bartolotta Restaurants owns 11 locations and has 3 more on the way. The timing couldn’t be better for them to step up their marketing and we think that’s what this CMO search is all about.
Be the first agency to contact them.
Responsible for overseeing all marketing initiatives within the Bartolotta Management Group portfolio including marketing communications, advertising, promotions, market research, etc. Creates and leads the execution of strategic marketing plans for each unit. Projects and manages the return on investment on all measureable marketing initiatives while providing overall revenue growth for the organization.
- Create growth and marketing strategies/plans for each restaurant unit at BMG.
- Create new restaurant launch plans
- Lead in the creation and execution of integrated marketing plans to enhance catering sales
- Prepare overall, company-wide marketing strategy and corresponding roadmap
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights and create high impact programs around them.
- Collect and analyze consumer/customer insights to help inform opportunity areas.
- Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, market development, promotions, communications and budgets, strategic planning, drives revenue retention and growth.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including rewards program, new customer acquisition, customer loyalty, and customer satisfaction.
- Superb analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Passionate about customer advocacy and hospitality
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Creative problem solving ability
- Expansive thought
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- 10 + years in a Marketing leadership role leading a high performing team.
TO APPLY: please send an updated copy of your resume to Dustin Farberg, HR Business Manager & Corporate Recruiter to DustinFarberg@Bartolottas.com