LifeFuels seeks CMO to knock it out of the park
Steve’s breakdown: The job description below says they’d like someone who’s grown “your previous company/product to $100M/year or more in revenues”. I’d say they’ll need some help with that no matter who they hire.
RESTON, VA: LifeFuels’s Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of our marketing and advertising initiatives. Reporting directly to the chief executive officer, the CMO’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- 10+ years of marketing experience with recent and significant experience in a marketing leadership role
- Strong understanding and experience in consumer marketing
- Demonstrable experience of positioning a company in competitive market and winning it
- Experience in both transactional and enterprise go to market models
- Have data acumen
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA is preferred
- Desirable: growing your previous company/product to $100M/year or more in revenues
- Desirable: good sense for design