SmileCareClub chomping-at-the-bit for a new CMO
Steve’s breakdown: These guys have a good idea that could be big if they told the world about it. That’s your job.
NASHVILLE, TN: SmileCareClub, LLC is changing orthodontics one smile at a time. The company provides consumers with custom invisible aligners for use at home, which gradually shift teeth into their desired position for a perfect smile. The company has pioneered tele-dentistry by matching patients with endorsed local SmileCareClub dental professionals in their area for virtual office visits to prescribe and oversee treatment.
We’re shaking up an industry, building a fast company and crafting a culture of collaboration, experimentation, and reaching stretch goals.
We are entrepreneurs. We’re led by market disrupting executives and backed by investors, Camelot Venture Group, who have remade industries with innovative companies such at 1800 Contacts, DiabetesCareClub, CPAPCareClub, HearingPlanet, Quicken Loans, Fathead, Songbird Hearing and The Sharper Image. We’re doing it again. This time, you can be a part of it.
The Chief Marketing Offer is a strategic position and will play an integral part in the company’s growth and success. The key purpose of the CMO is to lead the development and execution of the Company’s strategic and tactical marketing and product plan in order to achieve the sales growth objectives while providing a positively unique, collaborative and valuable experience to our clients.
- Develop a comprehensive and high-quality marketing plan and lead the planning process, while collaborating closely with the CEO and other senior management to integrate and align marketing and corporate goals and strategies.
- Proactively identify, develop and drive short and long-term marketing and communications initiatives that will result in increased visibility, competitive edge and profitable growth.
- Develop the company’s brand strategy, and work with the CEO and senior leaders to establish corporate messaging.
- Own the key messaging points around value proposition differentiation by actively monitoring the competitive landscape and position of our products and services against our competitors
- Lead the Marketing team in developing all electronic and digital marketing strategy and tactics to build brand and grow client base
- Provide leadership in the design and production of all aspects of visual marketing needs.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on marketing campaigns and show ability to pivot team quickly to react to changes in metrics
- Analyze, monitor and report on market trends and metrics and proactively work with product and sales teams to recognize revenue and growth opportunities.
- At least 10-15+ years of strong marketing, product, and business development experience, at a senior management level preferred.
- BA in Marketing, Master’s preferred.
- Strong knowledge of leadership, management, sales, and even finance.
- Proven experience and ability to create and execute long-term and strategic marketing and product marketing plans with focus and precision.
- Strong business and financial acumen and the vision and ability to link marketing strategy and results directly to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
- Willingness to take direction and be flexible to change strategic or tactical courses when necessary.
- Ability to be persuasive and be a positive influence.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong people leadership skills, values collaboration and an inclusive work environment.
- Must be comfortable with the high growth/small company dynamic of rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Extremely resourceful, highly creative and high energy, able to brainstorm and implement new ideas.