Cosmetic company seeks dynamic, boundary-breaking digital agency
Steve’s breakdown: The entire RFP is below. There’s not a lot of time so make sure they know you’re interested at firstname.lastname@example.org!
DALLAS, TX: Mary Kay Inc.
Mary Kay Inc., a leading global cosmetics and direct-selling company based in Dallas, Texas, is seeking a dynamic, boundary-breaking digital agency with a passion for innovation to manage the Mary Kay News social media accounts. We are accepting proposals in response to this request for proposal (RFP).
Partnership Purpose and Description
The purpose of this new partnership is to vastly grow and improve Mary Kay News accounts. The desired partner will have a hunger for competition and a thirst for a challenge. This is a one- year contract, renewable.
This project requires:
- Grow Mary Kay News Facebook followers to minimum 200K within one year
- Strengthen Mary Kay News Twitter account and grow following to minimum 17K withinone year
- Conduct, at minimum, two Mary Kay News campaigns – separate of Mary Kayevents/initiatives; campaigns include a series of multimedia posts aimed at thought
leadership and themes found within the brand
- Provide on-brand, modern graphics/creative assets
- Grow engagement level by 20%; engage with Mary Kay News community daily
- Increase use of Facebook Live and other new digital tools
- Provide comprehensive paid-media plan to boost selected videos, provide ads, etc.
- Provide consistent and thorough analytics to demonstrate results on apost/campaign/monthly/etc. basis
In order to be considered for Mary Kay News, all bidding agencies must:
- ● Include a price proposal for the work, which should be no more than $120,000/year
- ● Provide a list of all personnel who will be working on the project—include resumes foreach individual
- ● Include capabilities deck
- ● Reference and outline relevant work/project experience
- ● Include a sample calendar of posts for one month and two evergreen posts
- ● Outline a paid media strategy with budget of $20,000/year
- ● Outline a project timeline, including details such as key milestones and deliverables
- ● Submit the application no later than April 24, 2017:
- ● Preferred: have a presence in Dallas, TexasRequest for proposal timeline
Proposals in response to this RFP are due no later than May 19, 2017. Questions to be sent to email@example.com from May 1 to May 5.
Evaluation of proposals will be conducted from May 22, 2017 to May 26, 2017. We will notify bidders during this time if any information or discussions are needed.
Top three applicants will be selected and called to make presentations in person or virtually during the week of June 5
The winning proposal will be chosen no later than June 16, 2017.
Upon notification, the contract negotiation with the winning bidder will begin. Contract negotiations will be completed by June 23, 2017 and services will begin July 3, 2017.
Notifications to bidders who were not selected will be completed by June 5, 2017.
Mary Kay Inc. will rate each application based on the following factors:
- ● Relevant training/work experience
- ● Samples of past work
- ● Cost vs. value: bidding agencies will be evaluated on the cost of their proposals based onthe outlined scope of work
- ● Creativity and innovation of proposed plan for Mary Kay News