Like Gyms? Here’s a lead in the southwest
Steve’s breakdown: That’s right gym rats, Gold’s Gym is on the lookout for a new CMO and we have the job description below. Gyms are great clients because they HAVE to advertising. They’er not great with money so go into this with that in mind.
McKinney is the agency now but this spot is Gym Generic!
- Defining and executing on marketing strategies, lead-acquisition activities and brand campaigns
- Navigating the intricacies of a complex, global, multi-unit, franchised brand
- Maintaining the brand’s creative strategy and direction to ensure all campaigns are serving the overall company vision and projecting our unique voice.
- Driving digital content, site traffic and social followers to fuel brand recognition, new lead-generation, and back-to-base retention opportunities.
- Collaborating with and managing multiple external Agency relationships
- Managing our customer-facing digital experience to ensure our brand and customer experience is consistent across all touch points, including websites, apps, emails, and social media.
- Overseeing all marketing materials, creative assets, websites and Apps.
- Leading the development of strategic presentations that leverage our legacy story
- Attend and speak at multiple industry events to promote the brand
- Take ownership of the budgeting, forecasting and management of marketing investments to achieve pre-determined goals.
- Monitoring and researching marketing industry trends to continually improve our corporate knowledge and to communicate new ideas.
- Drive strategies, governance, best practices, and marketing guidelines enterprise wide.
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- College Degree (BS/BA) in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or similar field
- (7) to (10) years’ experience in an executive marketing role (VP and up)
- Must have experience working in/with a multi-unit retail or services environment.
- Strong sense of accountability for performing and driving results while consistently optimizing spend
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, motivate, and inspire cross-functional teams with professionalism and clarity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a fast paced and respond to changes in business priorities environment
- Excellent presentation skills will be critical
- Experience with national and international marketing, brand building, and digital innovation working directly with multi-unit franchisees a huge plus