Personal Injury Law Firms Seeks Cutthroat CMO
Steve’s breakdown: I love these guys. First off, their URL is uHurt.com. And go ahead and click that URL cause that website is just a little too slick for me.
DALLAS, TX: Uvalle Law Firm’s CMO job description:
Fast paced, high volume personal injury firm is seeking a well rounded marketing individual to serve as Chief Marketing Officer.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate Growth, sales, and marketing strategies within the firm.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy
- Implement and manage marketing budget
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insight
- Help to create a full in-house marketing team
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including acquisition, conversion rates, and growth
- Create production guidelines, negotiating production, and supervising production
- Manage social media and publicity increasing viewers, supporters, and awareness
- Create campaigns, setting marketing timelines and short/long term strategies
- Assist with Media buying
- Website auditing and upkeep
- Implement strategy that includes online press releases, blog posts, etc. to promote content
- Copy writing from pre-established guidelines
- Monitor marketing campaigns
- Event planning/Community Outreach
- Creating and distributing e-mail newsletter and direct mailing
We will provide a professional career opportunity for the candidate who is efficient, detail-oriented, possesses excellent time management skills, and has the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
Qualifications include: Bachelor’s degree in marketing – or related field, Prior marketing experience is required, Experience in managing and project management, Strong interpersonal skills and great team player, Outstanding communication and presentation skills