RFP: University of Texas Health Science Center
SAN ANTONIO, TX:
- Scope of WorkProposer will provide marketing and advertising services to include creative strategy, planning, production, media planning, executing media buys, as well as measuring and reporting of outcomes/results. Proposer will utilize all appropriate channels and strategies including traditional advertising, digital/online communications and Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) support.
5.5 Advertising and Marketing Services
- 5.5.1 Integrated Marketing and Communication Strategy: Develop a comprehensive overarching strategy to continue to promote the UT Health San Antonio Brand, engage key internal and external stakeholders, manage and improve reputation and drive growth. Strategy will include a comprehensive plan, goals, benchmark, and overall schedule of tactics.
- 5.5.2 Specialty Area/Service Line Promotional Plans: Develop specialty area/service line promotional plans outlining the tactics, channels and schedule to achieve the desired goals, objectives and metrics.
- 5.5.3 Creative Development and Production: Videos, TV commercials, print and digital ads, print collateral, social media content, billboard designs and other out-of-home promotional pieces created through concept, writing, design, production and digital programming. Digital assets may also refer to production works including music clips, illustrations, design components, icons, photography and video footage used to produce finished creative assets.
- 5.5.4 Media Strategy, Planning and Reporting: Create annual media plan for online and offline media advertising. Plans to include recommended schedule, media rates and media mix. Negotiate best value rates and make media purchases according to requirements.
- 5.5.5 Digital and Social Strategy: Develop a comprehensive approach to leverage digital assets include websites, intranets and social media channels to effectively promote the UT Health San Antonio brand, grow services, build reputation and engage internal and external audiences.188.8.131.52Reputation Management: Assess current online reputation and develop programs and tactics to improve the reputation of UT Health San Antonio. Reputation Management services must also include ongoing monitoring and reporting.
- 184.108.40.206 Social Media: Create an approach to integrate and manage key social media sites developing a sound approach to coordinate and leverage the many voices of UT Health San Antonio. Social Media services must also include ongoing monitoring and reporting.
- 220.127.116.11 Intranet Portal: Provide strategic counsel on how to leverage and manage the UT Health San Antonio Intranet portal. Offer on-going support for the site including direction, navigation and promotion of site to internal audiences.
- 5.5.6 Communication Strategy: In partnership with the UT Health San Antonio Marketing and Communication Team, develop an integrated communication strategy to drive engagement inside the organization and build pride in the brand.
- 18.104.22.168 Integrated Communications: Assist the UT Health San Antonio team to develop communication strategies and plans to support internal initiatives from leadership, human resources, finance, quality and other departments.
- 22.214.171.124 Strategic Plan Communications: Develop a cohesive plan to carefully communicate the UT Health San Antonio strategic plan, mission, vision and values and build engagement around key concepts.
- 5.5.7 Strategy Support: Provide strategic support for UT Health San Antonio’s Chief Marketing Office and provide sound advice and counsel to address planned and unplanned marketing and communication needs.
- 5.5.8 Planning, Metrics and Review: Develop goals, measurements and metrics necessary to help guide UT Health San Antonio to achieve their marketing objectives in the next year.126.96.36.199 Marketing and Communications Dashboards: Develop and manage a marketing and communication dashboard to measure, track and report on key goals and metrics.
188.8.131.52 Quarterly Strategy Review: Facilitate quarterly strategy sessions to review UT Health San Antonio data, dashboards, and other pertinent information to assess effectiveness of marketing and communication initiatives, develop and update goals for the next quarter and determine how to address new challenges/opportunities.
5.5.9 Annual Process and Standards Review: As rules, processes and standards change over time and new staff members are hired or added by both the UT Health San Antonio and the agency, the agency will assemble all parties (University and Agency), including account executive, media buyers, strategists, and the creative team once every fiscal year to ensure alignment and understanding of the UT Health San Antonio’s best practices.