Live in HiFi seeks CMO
ABOUT LIFE IN HIFI
There is a new mobile ecosystem that solves some of the biggest problems confronting mobile users today: information-choice overload, cluttered newsfeeds, disorganized search results and irrelevant advertisements.
HI-FI, The Mobile Lifestyle Network, is a new interest-driven network where you create, buy and own hashtags. Unlike other networks where you follow users, on HI-FI you follow hashtags – personalized topics, themes, conversations and communities uniquely filtered around your interests – we call them Tagtopics. It’s the most efficient way for businesses to monetize and for consumers to engage withmobile media today.
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), will develop and implement an aggressive, strategic marketing strategy with both long term and short term key-drivers and initiatives for the Hi-Fi brand. This position will report directly to the CEO and can be performed from a remote location, ideally within close proximity to the key business areas such as Los Angles, CA or New York City to stay extremely aware of the fast-moving youth /active marketplace.
The CMO will be an inspiring leader to drive marketing initiatives that deliver quality communication to our consumers and partners through all media channels, driving brand awareness, growing end users and increasing value to our valued clients. You will establish standards and procedures that align the overall message for our brand and implement strategic efforts to gain market exposure among active lifestyle industries, with a strong initial focus on the surf, skate, snow and outdoor markets. Our ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience leading marketing initiatives in these markets, with a degree in the area of Marketing, Public Relations or Communications.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES //
• Establishes marketing goals and strategies to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services offered by Life in Hi-Fi
• Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services
• Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized
• Plans and oversees the organization’s advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, digital and all other forms of mass communications
• Works with writers and artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, paste-up, digital initiatives and production of any/all promotional materials, in varied mediums
• Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance in relation to pre-set standards and to general and specific trends within the industry and the economy
• Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives are within designated budgets
• Evaluate consumer reactions to advertising programs, promotional strategies and partnerships to ensure the timely adjustment of strategy/plans, as needed to adapt to targeted markets
• Recommends changes in basic structure and organization of marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems or opportunities
• Conducts, prepares and analyzes marketing surveys and activity reports to meet measurable outcomes
• 5-7 years related experience; specifically developing and implementing marketing strategies
• 3+ years of experience working with direct to consumer digital marketing strategies and platforms
• Expert knowledge of all current social media platforms with emphasis on mobile
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related area
• Ability to lead a team in a fast paced, deadline oriented department
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
• Must be detail oriented and extremely organized, with strong analytic skills
• Ability to prioritize daily/weekly workload and responsibilities
– See more at: http://www.malakye.com/Jobs/19275/Jacksonville_Florida/Life-in-HI-FI/Chief-Marketing-Officer.aspx?utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Indeed#sthash.kxeh4UT1.dpuf